We're a team of professional playful storytellers & constantly looking to add talented-hardworking individuals to our team!
OUR WORK ETHICS & VALUES:
What we DON'T
'Factory-like' creative work
Copying other's / standard template work
A passionless job
The lack of excellence
Squeezing dry our employees
Solo work (because creativity thrives in teams)
A boring joyless job
What we believe in:
The pursuit of creative expression
Value of an individual
Growth of talent & abilities
Attitude & character being the backbone of success
The seeking of personal & team fulfilment
1% inspiration, 79% perspiration, 20% enjoyment
working with us:
The opportunity to try out many different things
Your ideas are always listened to, esp if they are crazily stupid
The space to grow
To be able to voice out & make a difference
First hand personal experience & interaction with key players of the team & with our partners
Space to seek self fulfilment
Limitless fun (if work is fun for you ;)
disadvantages of working
with a small crazy company
Possibly harder or less comfortable work
Does not pay as well as banks
Daily interaction with crazy/weird/interesting people
Unnecessary amount of laughter in the office (not the creepy kind)
1. CREATIVE PRODUCER or DIRECTOR-PRODUCER
Full-time/ Term Contract (3-12 months or more)
Salary: $2k-4.5k a month
Education: We don't really care
Experience: A few years of experience in production (esp in ads & campaigns), but more importantly, having a great attitude & ability to learn & grow!
- Storytelling Abilities: able to translate ideas into stories that captivates the audience
- A sharp eye for detail
- Relatability: A thorough understanding of what appeals to the audience
- Strong communication & language skills (esp when dealing with clients & talents)
- On the ball, dependable, excellent, detailed. In simple words, 'Power'.
- Bilingual, Trilingual or Quadrilingual
- Directing/ Assistant Director Skills
*Disclaimer: Not an easy job, but definitely fulfilling & allows space for much growth.
Contract term: 3-6 months or Fulltime
Salary: $2k-3.8k a month
Education/Experience: 1-10 years of experience or related education.
Fresh grads are welcomed too.
No preference in race or gender.
- Posses a good sense of pacing
- Able to create emotions & mood through editing
- Passionate, Enthusiastic and takes initiative to learn
- Not afraid of hardwork (FYI we don’t believe in squeezing dry our talents/employees)
- Editing Software Proficiency (Adobe Premiere Pro)
- More importantly, the desire and ability to learn & grow as an individual
- Basic motion graphics skills
- Design skills and fundamentals, having an eye for aesthetics
If you're interested & could see eye to eye with what we're looking at, do send us an email to with *ALL of these 4 items:
1. CV (preferably with photo)
2. Portfolio/Showreel (link)
3. One of your best selected works (full length, not highlights)
4. Answer all of these questions below:*
a) On a scale of 1-10, how normal do you think you are? (10=totally normal, 1=totally abnormal)
b) Which do you think is more important to achieving success, having passion or being practical? Why?
(Choose one only)
c) Talent or hard work? (Choose one only)
d) What do you value in your career?
e) What makes you unique & what value can you bring to Cool Cheese?
f) What are your goals, or which direction are you heading towards?